EXCHANGE AND RETURN
- You have the right to exchange or return the goods ordered in the online store within 14 days. The 14-day period begins with the receipt of the goods.
2. In order to withdraw the contract, please send an application to the e-mail address [email protected] with the following information:
OÜ Baltic Imports
Maakri tn. 36-14 Tallinn 10145
E-mail address: [email protected]
• Application to withdraw the contract, for purchasing the goods
• Invoice number
• Date of invoice / Date of receipt of goods:
• Buyer’s name and surname:
• Address of the buyer:
• Contacts of the buyer : E-mail address and phone number
• Date of application:
• Name and surname of the sender of the application
- The Goods should be return in the same way as the goods were delivered to the buyer
Return with Omniva or DPD
• The goods received with Omniva mail order machine can be returned with the parcel machine using the return code (it should be written on the parcel you have received with the goods).
• Pack the parcel carefully and safely. Nobody can open without damaging the package.
• Remove the old address label.
• Notify the post office employee that you return the order bought online www.BoutiqueTimeDiamonds.com – in this case you will be able to make a refund for free.
• Returned goods will arrive in the online store within 5-7 working days.
- If you use the above methods of return of goods, it will be. When using other methods of return, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the transportation costs for returning the goods.
- The seller returns the cost of returned Goods to the Customer’s account within 14 days from the receipt of the withdrawal of the contract.
The customer is obliged:
To return deliver the goods to the Seller within 14 days from the date of sending the application for withdrawal the contract.
If the Goods do not arrive within 14 days, the reimbursement period will be extended for the same period of time.
The returned Goods must be not used or damaged. The returned goods should be clean and new.
The goods must include packaging, instructions, certificates, etc.